Class A CDL Tanker Truck Driver
- Earn $70,000-$75,000 annually
- Paid weekly
- Matching 401k - up to 5%
- Pension plan, YES, a Pension plan - 4%
- 15 paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Monthly safety bonus
- Benefits start 1st of the month after date of hire
- Back to back days off
- Stable, consistent work & schedule
- Clean work, no strapping - go home as clean as when you came in
- Safety 1st Company
- Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Experience: Minimum two years verifiable tanker trailer experience and/or three years tractor trailer driving experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.