Class A CDL Tanker Truck Driver
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Why drive for Linde??
- Matching 401k (up to 4%)
- Pension plan - yes we said Pension plan!
- Safety bonus
- Paid training
- Employee referral bonus
- Boot reimbursement
- Home daily
- Set schedule with back to back days off
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
- PTO & paid holidays
- Affordable benefit plans that start on the 1st of the month after start date
- Newer, Well-Maintained Trucks and Trailers
- Safety 1st Company
- Stable, consistent work – stop worrying about hours
- Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Experience: Minimum two years verifiable tanker trailer experience and/or three years tractor trailer driving experience.
- Previous cryogenics experience a plus!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veteran status or disability.